John Lewis Wedding Insurance provides financial protection in case things don’t go to plan.
Key details include:
- John Lewis Wedding Insurance covers services paid for before the Wedding Insurance is taken out
- Six different levels of cover - ranging from £10,000 up to £100,000
- Cancellation Cover: If you have to cancel or rearrange your wedding, you can claim for any deposits or costs that you can't get back when it's inappropriate to continue the ceremony and it isn't due to a pre-existing medical condition.
- It also protects loss or damage of important items such as wedding attire and wedding rings
- If the wedding photos can’t be printed because the film, negatives or any digital media used has been damaged, John Lewis Wedding Insurance will pay for a photographer to reshoot the wedding party. Cover also includes payment of any costs needed for a reshoot such as suit hire.
- Illness: Wedding Insurance could cover you if you have to cancel or postpone your wedding because the prospective wedding or civil partners, close relatives or wedding party fall ill and it isn't due to a pre-existing medical condition.
- Failure of suppliers: If a supplier goes bust or fails to turn up we could reimburse any irrecoverable deposits you've made.
- Bad weather: If the weather prevents you or more than 50% of your guests getting to the venue then you could be covered.